Saturday, March 6, 2010

thanx you shoo much more my dear!!

 

 MOHD.NIZAM BIN MOHD YAZID !!


i just wanted you to know that you are truly the best thing to ever happen in my life. you are truly a gift from god. i do not know what i did to deserve such a handsome, loving, caring, compassionate, and understanding person as you. i can not wait to see what the future holds as long as it includes both me and you in it. i LOVE you so much and thank you for loving me for who i am.

i have every reason to LOVE you, and i do, with all my heart. even when you shout at me i understand why and it makes me LOVE you more. nothing and no one can break this bond, this sacred bond we share. with the power of our LOVE we can attain perfection, one perfect circle. i was overcome with emotion a little earlier and i just had to sleep. missing you is a little like dying.

everything about you i LOVE 

No comments:

Post a Comment